From ideation to marketing
CDRIN acts as a privileged partner in all stages of the creation of an innovative product, service or process. We are present from the beginning of the ideation until the marketing and we master the means which allow you to propel you in the consecration of your ideas!
Consulting expertise Needs analysis Concept and feasibility Research and development Training and information
You have a problem to solve, but you have neither the time nor the resources available to identify solutions? Want to integrate digital into your business practices, but don’t know where to start? The CDRIN team is buzzing with creativity to help you diagnose your needs and support you in finding solutions!
- Interactive Visit: This service can be supported by the National Research Council Canada (NRC), which allows companies to benefit from the expertise of researchers and specialists in any field.
- Funding: This funding research and writing service allows you to invest your efforts where it counts!
- Technology watch: In the form of a bank of hours, you can entrust us with the watch that you never have the time to do. We will provide you with the information in a clear framework that will help you make the best decisions.
You have a project idea and you believe that the CDRIN could help you make it a reality? You think you have found the revolutionary idea and you want to make sure that you are the first? The CDRIN has a rich information base on emerging technologies and an understanding of their issues to integrate them into your projects, always with the aim of adequately meeting the needs of your own clients.
- Needs analysis: In the form of meetings, the team of experts gathers information on needs, analyzes it and ensures with the client the right understanding in order to adopt the best solutions.
Concept and feasibility
You have a project in mind, but very difficult to visualize? You need to know the risks that could jeopardize your project and identify effective alternatives? The “Concept and Feasibility” service is a wise investment in the case of large-scale projects, because it allows you to have in hand a tool to explain your idea while giving you crucial information in the assembly of a possible financing file.
- Concept : In the form of an ideation workshop, conceptualization helps to identify design options that can meet needs. You can actively participate in this activity to ensure that your requirements are considered.
- Feasibility study : In the form of an in-depth analysis, the identified concept is tested from different angles in order to identify the risks and present you with recommendations accordingly.
Research and Development (R&D)
The primary mission of a College Technology Transfer Centre (CCTT) is to carry out research activities applied to your needs. Through various services, the CDRIN develops the technological maturity of a project to allow you a possible commercialization. Research is a key step in the implementation of an innovative product, service or process. Our services range from proof of concept to the implementation of research results. Visit our research areas page to learn more about our expertise.
- Proof of concept: This type of research activity analyses the essential functions of the project and establishes the basic functional components. This activity is carried out in a controlled environment.
- Prototyping: This type of activity validates and tests components in a simulated environment. The aim here is to demonstrate in concrete terms that the components fit in well with the targeted technology.
- Operationalization: This type of activity demonstrates that the technology is stable and can be implemented in an operational environment and is ready for deployment and therefore commercialization.
Training and information
You have a search result in hand, ready to live the marketing phase. To implement this solution within your company or to develop it in another business sector, it will sometimes be necessary to invest in skills development. In addition to ensuring that the solution is well and truly integrated into your offer, your human resources will also be ready to exploit it.
- Technology transfer: A technology solution sometimes requires a transition period where CDRIN employees work together with your employees to enable optimal implementation of your new technology.
- Specialised training: In the form of tailor-made individual or group training, CDRIN experts prepare and offer a practical workshop to enable your employees to develop high-level skills to enable them to adapt to the digital transformation in which you wish to engage.
- Industrial visit : Take advantage of CDRIN’s open house activities to learn more about our services, but also about the opportunities offered by the network of college technology transfer centres..